Friday, November 15, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!!

So I have finally started on my second blog!
Not like anyone is celebrating much.........

All I did for my first post was an introduction like I did with this blog (but I improved it just by not talking about myself and just talking about the subject of the matter.) Anyways, it's time for me to introduce a couple of songs to you guys today that you might really enjoy!
Coaltar Of The Deepers: Star Love
Genres: Melodic Death Metal, Dream Pop, Indie Rock, Post-Hardcore
Fatboy Slim: Praise You
Genres: Big Beat, Alternative
LCD Soundsystem: Home
Genres: Indietronica, Dance-Punk
Creedence Clearwater Revival: Proud Mary
Genres: Swamp Rock, Roots Rock
U2: Sunday Bloody Sunday
Genres: Alternative, Indie Rock, Post-Punk
Sinéad O'Connor: The Wolf Is Getting Married
Genres: Indie Pop, Alternative, Folk Rock
Ike & Tina Turner: A Fool In Love
Genres: Rock & Roll
Caifanes: Afuera
Genres: Post-Punk, Alternative, Gothic Rock
Here are also the following video formats:
Thank you for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment