Friday, November 22, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!!!!

That's me right now......the one all the way in the back
Hello everyone, I finally started yet again on my other blog. (I think I should do it regularly also.) Anyways today I feel somewhat happy and excited, so time to play some happy music!!!! Cue the playlist:

Mika: We Are Golden
Genres: Power Pop, Glam Rock
Outkast: Hey Ya!
Genres: Alternative Hip Hop
T.a.T.u.: All The Things She Said
Genres: Pop/Rock, Alternative
The Distillers: Seneca Falls
Genres: Hardcore Punk, Alternative
La Vida Bohème: El Buen Salvaje
Genres: Dance-Punk, Indie Rock
Kimya Dawson: Loose Lips
Genres: Indie Folk, Comedy Rock
Sheriff: When I'm With You
Genres: Pop/Rock, Hard Rock
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros: Janglin'
Genres: Indie Folk, Jangle Pop, Neo-Psychedelia
Here are also the songs in video form!
Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment