Monday, November 18, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!

Today was freakin' awesome!!!!! I just met someone that motivated me enough to actually start an ambition I always had: to start a rock band and become well known (Not like famous sellouts, since I still want to be able to make my own music and lyrics, and to not get motivated by people to play the same type of music since I want to experiment with as many as possible.)
I'm so nervous to start since I really don't have any instruments and Don't really know how to play anything of the basic setup (Except the drums) Enough about my stupidity for today, here is today's setlist:
Guns N' Roses: Paradise City
Genres: Glam Metal, Hard Rock
Babasónicos: Deshoras
Genres: Neo-Psychedelia, Alternative, Indie Rock
Big Country: Wonderland
Genres: New Wave, Celtic Rock, Post-Punk
Islands: Hallways
Genres: Indie Pop, Art Rock
Pixies: Where Is My Mind?
Genres: Alternative, Noise Pop
PJ Harvey: Down By The Water
Genres: Alternative, Electronic Rock, Indie Rock
Indochine: 3eme Sexe
Genres: Post-Punk, New Wave
The Bobby Fuller Four: I Fought The Law
Genres: Rock & Roll
Here are also the audio files:
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment