Thursday, November 21, 2013

Playlist(s) of the day!

Hey,  Sorry to have tuned out for a while, recently had a big change in schedule going on in my life at the moment that I need to get adjusted to. In other words....
So I keep telling myself.....
Anyways, since I'm here, I minus well post the songs I've been having stuck in my head for a while (Since I've also been cleaning my computer of all the damn files I've had there for months.
I know what you're thinking......and no..........
Here are the following songs I've listed:
Uffie: Dificult
Genres: Alternative Dance, Alternative Hip Hop
The Electric Prunes: I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
Genres: Psychedelic Rock, Garage Rock, Acid Rock
Los Rolands: La Yuca
Genres: Punta Rock
New York Dolls: Personality Crisis
Genres: Glam Punk, Protopunk
Télépopmusik: Breathe (Feat. Angela McCluskey)
Genres: Dream Pop
Serge Gainsbourg Et Brigitte Bardot: La Javanaise
Genres: Dream Pop, Soft Rock, Pop/Rock
Jawbox: Savory
Genres: Post-Hardcore, Indie Rock
By-Sexual: So Bad Boy
Genres: Punk Rock, Visual Kei
The Dresden Dolls: Girl Anachronism
Genres: Dark Cabaret, Piano Rock, Punk Rock
Junoon: Talaash
Genres: Pop/Rock, Alternative, Sufi Rock, Hard Rock
Blur: There's No Other Way
Genres: Baggy, Shoegaze, Alternative
Siouxsie & The Banshees: Overground
Genres: Coldwave, Post-Punk
Ricky Nelson: Sweeter Than You
Genres: Rock & Roll, Country Rock
Yngwie Malmsteen: Far Beyond The Sun
Genres: Neo-Classical Metal, Heavy Metal, Instrumental Rock
Los Inhumanos: Me Duele La Cara De Ser Tan Guapo
Genres: Comedy Rock, New Wave, Alternative
The Rakes: The World Was A Mess But His Hair Was Perfect
Genres: Alternative, Art Punk, Dance-Punk
Exist Trace: Resonance
Genres: Melodic Death Metal, Gothic Metal, Visual Kei
Inspiral Carpets: This Is How It Feels
Genres: Madchester, Alternative
Midnight Oil: Beds Are Burning
Genres: College Rock, Alternative, New Wave
Carly Simon: You're So Vain
Genres: Soft Rock, Pop/Rock
Erykah Badu: Soldier
Genres: Alternative Hip Hop
Trisomie 21: Il Se Noie
Genres: Coldwave, New Wave
Sui Generis: Cancion Para Mi Muerte
Genres: Folk Rock, Blues Rock
Devo: Whip It
Genres: Art Punk, New Wave
Suede: Beautiful Ones
Genres: Glam Rock, Alternative, Britpop
La Mosca Tsé-Tsé: Para No Verte Más
Genres: Ska Punk, Latin Rock
Foxboro Hot Tubs: Mother Mary
Genres: Garage Rock, Pop Punk, Rock & Roll, Indie Rock
Eagle-Eye Cherry: Save Tonight
Genres: Alternative, Pop/Rock
Dinosaur Jr.: Freak Scene
Genres: Noise Rock, Alternative
Austra: Beat And The Pulse
Genres: Indietronica, Darkwave, Electroclash
Here are also the song in audio form:
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment