Sunday, November 17, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!

Sorry I've been lagging a bit since I was working most of the day yesterday, plus today but I can't seem to sleep at the moment. :P
On top of that.............I've got nothing else to add :P Well, here was yesterday's selection! (I'll add today's later on)
Pink Floyd: Astronomy Domine
Genres: Space Rock, Psychedelic Rock
Flogging Molly: Drunken Lullabies
Genres: Celtic Punk, Folk Punk

Shakira: Te Aviso, Te Anuncio (Tango)
Genres: Tango-Rock
Melvins: The Bit
Genres: Sludge Metal
Golfrapp: Lovely Head
Genres: Baroque Pop, Trip Rock
Run-DMC: It's Tricky
Genres: Rap Rock
Sainkho Namtchylak: Dance Of Eagle
Genres: Progressive Rock, Experimental Rock
I-F: Space Invaders Are Smoking Grass
Genres: Electroclash
Here are also the following video files:
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment