Saturday, September 14, 2013

FINALLY?! First real post! gtfr fv cf7yucg vb67hyju67hyju67hyju54gt!

Close Enough
.......I added to title becoming so overexcited, I rolled my face into the keyboard to create a word about how I felt doing this and then proceeding to copy and paste the word to see what results came out from it. Apparently, my word is "gtfr  fv cf7yucg vb67hyju67hyju67hyju54gt"........It's more of a strange sentence my nose created, but anyways, I'm simple stating how excited I am to make a post like this (Even though I feel like no one's going to read these.) Simply put, I'm very happy that I seem to be blogging for nobody but myself...........would that be considered self-centered? .-.
Hmmm...

Anyways my first real blog concerns with my (possibly) 15th video I posted a couple of days ago. It was the first video compilation I did in which the songs were added in entirety instead of half-a-minute clips. It revolves around Glam Rock in general.
David Bowie

If you didn't know what Glam Rock is, it started around the late 1960's, possible starting in 1969. It's very diverse from being Rock & Roll oriented to infusing psychedelic sound and styles to becoming overlayed with artistic impressions. Sometimes it's also considered a fashion statement (since it's more recognized for the outrageous costumes the artists wore) Artists and bands (who were often male) wore outfits inspired by 30's Hollywood scenery, 50's pin-up, cabaret, Victorian era fashion, science fiction, mythology, and occult. Bands were also very androgynous with the amount of colorful makeup, dazzling glitter and sparkly clothing used for performances. It also shocked audiences when it became a popular genre throughout the 70's, even though it's fashion was carried out 'till today.
Slade
So I had made a video of songs I felt represented the genre in a very good fashion throughout each decade, even though most of them are from the 70's. I don't know the current status of this video, but it was recently blocked worldwide until I acknowledged the claims of songs it used, but I have no idea if they're still planning to block my videos. So without further or due (however people say it) I'd like you to emerge yourself into the first trip of my world of RRP! (Random Rock Playlist)

.................................
..................................
..............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mika

Okay nevermind.................Current status report came back in negative. They still banned my video because it contained full songs. In full frustration, I decided to replace the section that would contain my video with a random picture relating to this so at least it would be a bit more colorful. So instead I'll make a list............I still think it would have been better to hear it then to read it. :( Damn Youtube! So even though i was going to add a list for those who didn't know what the artists or songs were, I'd display them beneath the video, but there's no video, therefore only a list..............Damn Youtube. Oh well I'm still glad in some way I get to share this! :D Here are the Artists & Songs that appear in order of the video:

Peaches
  1. David Bowie "Boys Keep Swinging"
  2. Hedwig And The Angry Inch "Wig In A Box"
  3. Alaska Y Dinarama "El Rey Del Glam"
  4. Elton John "Crocodile Rock"
  5. Spacehog "In The Meantime"
  6. KISS "Rock And Roll All Nite"
  7. T.Rex "Get it On"
  8. Queen "Killer Queen"
  9. The Black Keys "Gold On The Ceiling"
  10. The Walkers "Sha-La-La-La-La-La"
  11. The Sadistic Mika Band "Dansa Wa Sunda"
  12. Goldfrapp "Ooh la La"
  13. Enrique Bunbury "Lady Blue"
  14. Mika "Grace Kelly"
  15. Suzi Quatro "Can The Can"
  16. Sweet "Teenage Rampage"
  17. Marilyn Manson "The Dope Show"
  18. ABBA "Waterloo (Swedish Version)"
  19. Q Lazzarus "White Lines"
  20. The Rocky Horror Picture Show "Science Fiction/Double Feature"
  21. Electric Six "Gay Bar"
  22. Roxy Music "Virginia Plain"
  23. Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra "Do It With A Rockstar"
  24. Babasonicos "El Loco"
  25. Scissor Sisters "Take Your Mama"
  26. The Darkness "I Believe In A Thing Called Love"
  27. Slade "Cum On Feel The Noize"
  28. Peaches "Boys Wanna Be Her"
  29. Lou Reed "Walk On The Wild Side"
  30. The Yellow Monkey "Tactics"
  31. Skyhooks "Horror Movie"
  32. Babylon Zoo "All the Money's Gone"
  33. Alice Cooper "No More Mr. Nice Guy
  34. Kasabian "Shoot The Runner"
Well that's all I got for my list so far, of course I'm going to make several more parts of each section. Damn Youtube! Hopefully it may clear up to watch the video......maybe. Well I hope you all enjoyed that. I'm going to be uploading more songs, videos, and lists in the future on a daily basis. So far though, this is a test drive on to see if anyone responds or even looks at these pages. .-. I'll see you all later!!!! :D Probably tomorrow!! WHO KNOWS?! I know...................sadly. :P (UPDATE: I'm just going to add the shitloads of video anyways so you can listen to them here.)
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment