Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hey Everyone! First Time Blogging & Intro

Hello Everyone! My name is kind of not important much, but I can tell you my nickname is:
Skittles So Good!
I've decided to join Blogger in an attempt to share the music I love since my Youtube videos are often blocked in some countries or deleted in general. Anyways the videos I've posted are always under the title "Random Rock Playlist" since I love rock music in general, but music licenses keep thinking I'm trying to steal royalties from my favorite artists when I'm only simply making these for fun. Since they were blocked in some countries, I felt it was unfair to those who've been watching my videos. So I decided to introduce my compilations on Blogger (sadly not in audio mode) but in text mode and hopefully people will also be happy with this blog and share this blog or their blog or other people's blogs about music etc.
MYSTERY!?!?!

So it's time to get to know a little bit about myself in general.....................I'm not really special :P The only thing I can note is that I'm an aspiring singer and have wanted to record independently like some of my favorite bands, but I'm finding it hard to create music with no physical instruments, cheap microphones meant for the computer, and no experience using a computer mixing and soundboard. But I hope someday I become a rock singer whom people will love. (That'll take forever!) :D So yeah I hope you guys will enjoy this blog since I'm going to update it every single time I'm in the mood to make a list. Actually I'm going to update it daily to recommend songs that people may or may not have heard of but are interested in exploring. Thank you for taking the time to read this since I'm pretty new at making these :P but once again, I hope you enjoy this experience I'm about to bring you!

A drawing I did of myself with "I Love You Always Forever" lyrics in the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment