Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!!!!

I'm doing this late again since I had trouble with certain downloads and having to download them again
Trust me it's none of this........
I will say though that all that time I've spent trying to download everything again, I totally forgot about the playlist until thirty minutes ago. :P So here are today's songs and artists I would like to highlight!
Empire Of The Sun: We Are The People
Genres: Folktronica, New Wave
Suicide: Ghost Rider
Genres: No Wave, Art Punk, Synthpunk
Broadcast: Colour Me In
Genres: Indietronica, Dream Pop
Miriam Makeba: Pata Pata
Genres: Rock & Roll
Dick Dale And His Del-Tones: Let's Go Trippin'
Genres: Surf Rock, Rock & Roll
Powerman 5000: When Worlds Collide
Genres: Industrial Metal, Alternative Metal, Nu Metal
Gotan Project: Una Musical Brutal
Genres: Tango-Rock, Trip Rock
Mando Diao: Dance With Somebody
Genres: Indie Rock, Dance Rock, Alternative
Here they are also in video format!
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment