Thursday, October 24, 2013

Playlist Of The Day

Sorry, I had to post late again! One of my siblings had shown me this awesome anime that has been stuck in my head ever since I watched it, and since I couldn't wait for the second season, so I decided to watch the gameplay that the show was based off of. (Which of course was the sequel.)
I'm not much of one, but I do like watching anime or manga...
Maybe it's because I'm somewhat of a kid at heart still (Don't want to talk about my screwed up childhood and the messed up kids I grew up with) but I do still act like a kid somewhat while having enough common sense and intelligence to not screw up. (Even though I know it will eventually happen anyways.)
But anyways enough about my awesome distraction, let's look at today's chosen songs I've compiled for your ears!
Marcy Playground: Wave Motion Gun
Genres: Post-Grunge, Alternative
Goldfrapp: Happiness
Genres: Folktronica, Dream Pop
Plastics: Top Secret Man
Genres: Synthpunk, New Wave
The Virgins: Rich Girls
Genres: Dance Rock, Dance-Punk, Indie Rock
Wreckless Eric: ( I'd Go The) Whole Wide World
Genres: Pub Rock, Punk Rock
Neutral Milk Hotel: Holland, 1945
Genres: Folk Punk, Indie Rock, Lo-Fi

Maanam: Kocham Cię Kochanie Moje
Genres: Reggae Rock, Gothic Rock
Kino: Группа крови (Gruppa Krovi)
Genres: Post-Punk, Alternative
Here are also their video form.
Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment