Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!!!

Shit my computer is running pretty slow at the moment!
This is how I feel.......
I have to figure out the source of the current issue, I can't play games and I can't watch videos, at least I can do this though. :) I also have to do this as quick as possible not on the regards that It's almost midnight, but the fact that my computer might try to freeze.
It's pretty bad.......
Anyways, while I still have time, I'm just going to get to the chase. Here is tonight's list!
The Used: The Bird And The Worm
Genres: Post-Hardcore, Pop Punk, Alternative
10,000 Maniacs: Like The Weather
Genres: Jangle Pop, College Rock, Alternative
Queensrÿche: I Don't Believe In Love
Genres: Glam Metal, Progressive Metal
Gackt: Mizérable
Genres: Art Rock, Pop/Rock
Mission Of Burma: That's When I Reach For My Revolver
Genres: Post-Punk, Art Punk
Alaska Y Dinarama: Ni Tú Ni Nadie
Genres: Glam Rock, Pop/Rock, New Wave
Janelle Monáe: Cold War
Genres: Art Rock, New Wave
A Flock Of Seagulls: (It's Not Me) Talking
Genres: Darkwave, New Wave
Here are also the songs in video format!
Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment