Friday, October 25, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!!

Had a huge power outage before starting this blog! Just wow! :D Pretty awesome enough to scrub my dogs damn teeth since his smelled like
Oh well, it was worthwhile :P Anywho, here is tonight's selection on songs I've found:
Angelfish: Heartbreak To Hate
Genres: Alternative, Dream Pop
Willy Moon: My Girl
Genres: Alternative Hip Hop, Rock & Roll, Alternative Dance, Indie Pop
I Monster: Daydream In Blue
Genres: Psychedelic Pop, Trip Rock
ParĂ¡lisis Permanente: Quiero Ser Santa
Genres: Darkwave, Deathrock, Post-Punk
The Marcels: Blue Moon
Genres: Rock & Roll
Deftones: Cherry Waves
Genres: Alternative Metal, Shoegaze, Post-Rock
Fleetwood Mac: Dreams
Genres: Soft Rock, Dream Pop
Dungen: Panda
Genres: Progressive Rock, Neo-Psychedelia 
Here are also their music videos or audio files in video form! :P
I Hope you enjoyed this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment