Sunday, October 27, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!!

Damn I'm so tired right now, I only slept for one hour after doing an 8-hout yard sale in the damn heat.
Even though it's creepy in a way, why can't winter look like this in Vegas?
Well I'm a little bit richer ($25 to be exact) and a little bit bored, so I decided to do this as fast as possible. Today's song list is composed of:
Mecano: Perdido En Mi HabitaciónGenres: Pop/Rock, New Wave
Wolfmother: New Moon Rising
Genres: Heavy Metal, Stoner Rock, Neo-Psychedelia, Hard Rock
Tom Petty: Runnin' Down A Dream
Genres: Hard Rock, Heartland Rock
Eels: My Beloved Monster
Genres: Lo-Fi, Trip Rock, Indie Rock
Maná: Clavado En Un Bar
Genres: Pop/Rock, Latin Rock
Los Lonely Boys: Heaven
Genres: Blues Rock, Latin Rock
Jackie Brenston And His Delta Cats: Rocket 88
Genres: Rock & Roll
Les Wampas: Manu Chao
Genres: Pop Punk, Punk Rock
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment