Monday, October 28, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!

Could barely sleep at the moment so I decided to do this one early in the morning!
I decided to do this during Witching hour! :D
Well anyways, I shouldn't have drunk too much coffee or too much liquid before I slept (Seriously that yard sale had beaten me.) This morning's playlist consists of:
Joanna Newsom: Sprout And The Bean
Genres: Indie Folk
 Mägo De Oz: Molinos De Viento
Genres: Celtic Metal, Power Metal, Progressive Rock
Remy Zero: Perfect Memory
Genres: Dream Pop, Post-Grunge
Kerli: Love Is Dead
Genres: Gothic Rock, Industrial Rock
Fischerspooner: Emerge
Genres: Electroclash
Carmen: Bulerias
Genres: Progressive Rock, Flamenco-Rock
Melt-Banana: Sick Zip Everywhere
Genres: Noise Rock, Grindcore, Experimental Rock
Four Tops: Standing In The Shadows Of Love
Genres: Psychedelic Soul
Here are also the videos! :P
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment