Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!

It's a little weird that I'm finally doing this in the afternoon instead of night. That and I still feel pretty sleepy at the moment. I need to wake up more!
That's just how I am.....
Anyways, let's go over what the playlist of the day is:
Martina Topley-Bird: Sandpaper Kisses
Genres: Trip Rock, Indie Pop
Rob Zombie: Living Dead Girl
Genres: Shock Rock, Industrial Metal
Legião Urbana: Eduardo E Mônica
Genres: Art Rock, Folk Rock
The Go! Team: The Power Is On
Genres: Alternative Dance, Indie Pop, Alternative Hip Hop
Small Black: Search Party
Genres: Lo-Fi, Chillwave
Dolly Parton: I Will Always Love You
Genres: Soft Rock, Country Rock
Kyu Sakamoto: Ue O Muite Arukō
Genres: Pop/Rock
Libido: Como Un Perro
Genres:Alternative, Post-Grunge
 Here are also the songs in video form.
Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment