Monday, October 21, 2013

Playlist Of The Day

Good evening, I'm your friendly but stupid host! :P Recently I've been addicted to N64 since I haven't played those games in forever, plus my Nintendo 64 is broke somewhat so I'm sticking with downloading roms and playing them on here. :)

I'm this happy!
Anyways, enough about my stupidity in life, let's talk about music! :P Today's POTD contains:
Mutemath: Odd Soul
Genres: Psychedelic Soul, Alternative, Indie Rock
The Motels: Only The Lonely
Genres: New Wave, Pop/Rock
The Avalanches: Since I Left You
Genres: Alternative Dance, Dream Pop
Los Lobos: Anselma
Genres: Latin Rock, Roots Rock
Coheed & Cambria: Welcome Home
Genres: Progressive Metal, Alternative, Alternative Metal
Nina Hagen: Zarah
Genres: Dance-Punk
Wire: Three Girl Rhumba
Genres: Art Punk, Punk Rock
Juan Y Junior: AnduriƱa
Genres: Pop/Rock, Baroque Pop
I'm also including videos of course :P
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment