Thursday, October 17, 2013

Songs Of The Day! (with barely any commentary)

Hey people what's up? How you doing? :P This is your favorite imbecile, me! (I'm joking) Anyways today I'm finally going to not talk a lot about the song info much since I'm thinking about adding a list of songs each day for you to check out, kind of like the RRP lists. Anyways I hope you like these songs I'm posting for you! Today's SOTD's are:
The Unicorns: I Was Born (A Unicorn)
Genres: Lo-Fi, Comedy Rock
Héroes Del Silencio: Maldito Duende
Genres: Gothic Rock, Hard Rock
Radiohead: How To Disappear Completely
Genres: Post-Rock, Experimental Rock
Donovan: Sunshine Superman
Genres: Psychedelic Pop, Psychedelic Folk
Mademoiselle K: Ça Me Vexe
Genres: Indie Rock, Alternative
The Dandy Warhols: You Were The Last High
Genres: Dream Pop, Psychedelic Pop, Trip Rock
Eraserheads: Kailan
Genres: Indie Rock, Alternative 
Nightwish: Wishmaster
Genres: Symphonic Metal, Power Metal
Yep...........I think I should actually start doing these things since they seem so much faster to do and that I wouldn't have to figure out on how to describe them on my own terms to other people who are still unsure about these songs anyways. *Breathe* Yep......I should start doing this. :P Besides it's on point and people are going to have to find out anyways :) Here are the songs in audio/video form down below:
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment