Sunday, October 20, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!

I feel happy to find some new upcoming artists on the street, truely indie! :) I got an ep from a guy named DHarmony (I think that's how his stage name is written as. IDk all I got was a blank Cd with 6 songs that I will listen to later! :P) You should check him out, I think he's really good since I did a little research on him :) Anyways I'll get to showing you the playlist. Today's POTD contains:
Lana Del Rey: Born To Die
Genres: Trip Rock, Indie Pop, Baroque Pop
Sonic Youth: Death Valley '69 (Feat. Lydia Lunch)
Genres: No Wave, Noise Rock
Manu Chao: Clandestino
Genres: Reggae Rock
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young: Teach Your Children
Genres: Country Rock, Folk Rock
Broadcast: Tears In The Typing Pool
Genres: Dream Pop, Indie Pop
Paul Ngozi: Suicide
Genres: Psychedelic Rock, Hard Rock
Banda Blanca: Sopa De Caracol
Genres: Punta Rock, New Wave
U2: Discothèque
Genres: Alternative Dance, Alternative
Here are also the video examples of the songs listed. :)
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment