Sunday, October 20, 2013

Playlist Of The Day!

Hola como estas, I've been doing a little bit of reminiscing about my life lately.
I reminisce of how many times I ran into poles also.
I also have been looking at interesting articles of unreleased games out of boredom. I'll get to that when I start my other blog. For now, I would like to show you today's playlist, which consists of:
David Byrne & Fatboy Slim: Please Don't (Feat. Santigold)
Genres: Alternative Dance, Art Rock, Big Beat
Aterciopelados: Florecita Rockera
Genres: Garage Punk, Alternative
Sunny Day Real Estate: In Circles
Genres: Alternative, Emo, Indie Rock
KMFDM: Juke Joint Jezebel
Genres: Industrial Metal
Yo La Tengo: Let's Save Tony Orlando's House
Genres: Dream Pop, Indie Rock
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell: Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Genres: Psychedelic Soul
Kim Kyung Ho: Shout
Genres: Speed Metal, Hard Rock
Sex Pistols: Pretty Vacant
Genres: Punk Rock
Well I'm close to running out of time, by three minutes. So I'll post the following videos as well :P
Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment