Friday, October 18, 2013

Playlist Of The Day! (No More SOTD)

Yeah I'm not going to do SOTD anymore due to the fact that I realized that since there are 365 days a year, and there are about over 20,000 Rock songs released on a yearly basis, I feel like I'm only covering 1%, so I decided to put up a setlist every single day! :D Great idea right?
I act like it's new......
Well anyways, just like the last update, I don't want to annoy you with information on how the songs are set up, who's in what band, history tidbits, etc. (I'll probably do that later.) Today's Playlist includes:
The Strokes: Razorblade
Genres: Post-Punk, Indie Rock, Garage Rock
The Mama's And The Papa's: California Dreamin'
Genres: Psychedelic Pop, Folk Rock
Talking Heads: This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)
Genres: New Wave, Funk Rock, Art Rock
Nortec Collective Presents: Bostich+Fussible: Radio Borderland
Genres: Alternative Dance, Latin Rock
Butthole Surfers: Who Was In My Room Last Night?
Genres: Alternative Metal, Experimental Rock, Hardcore Punk
Renato Zero: Il Carrozzone
Genres: Glam Rock, Pop/Rock
Rancid: Time Bomb
Genres: Ska Punk
The Small Faces: Itchycoo Park
Genres: Protopunk, Psychedelic Pop
And here are the videos/audio to go along with the playlist :)
I hope you enjoyed today's first POTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment